Hinsdale Paddle will be offering an opportunity for the men to continue playing into Spring. Play will be divided up on a weekly basis giving you a chance to meet more guys and continue to fine tune your skills. And then a chance to socialize afterwards in the Billy O Hut!
- Hinsdale Paddle Spring 2023 Paddle: April 4 to June 8 (10 weeks).
- Sign up either on the, CourtReserve app or on the
member portal at Hinsdalepaddle.com by 11:00 p.m., March 27. There is a limit of registrations, and spots will go fast!
- Players will be assigned a night to play, Tuesday, Wednesday (only 2 courts) or Thursday.
- Everyone should be open to playing on any night based on skill level (rather than request a preferred night). There will be considerable overlap in skill levels for all three evenings.
- Play at KLM, with matches played 6:30 – 10:30 p.m. There will be weekly signups ending 24 hrs before assigned evening
- Cost per Hinsdale Paddle member player is $50. Registration ia open to Hinsdale Paddle members only. You will be asked to pay upon registration.
- Bring your own food, drinks – balls will be provided. The grill will be available for cooking meats, etc.
- Thursday Night Coordinators: Eric Clamp/Jimmy Towns
- Wednesday Night Coordinators: Court Airhart
- Tuesday Night Coordinators: Billy O’Brien