- This event has passed.
Illinois Men’s State and Series Tournaments
January 22 - January 23
For the first time, the Illinois Men’s State tournament will be combined with the League Series tournaments. The State tournament is open to all mens teams in Illinois and the Series Tournaments are designed just for league players in series 4 and below – because the other participants will be closer to your current playing level than any other tournament you could enter. We do this by restricting the entrants to just the guys playing in the Chicago CPTC League so that their playing level is clearly transparent.
The tournaments are scheduled for January 22-23. There will be 5 Individual Tournaments all going on at the same time (1-States and 4 – Series):
- Open Men’s State tournament for any players in the state of Illinois
- One tournament for players rostered between Series 4-8
- A separate tournament for players rostered between Series 9-15
- A tournament for players rostered between Series 16-24
- A tournament for players rostered at Series 25 and higher
Players are limited to 1 tournament and are not allowed to play “Down”. However, players may play “UP” by entering a higher tournament if they wish.
The tournament will take place at one or more of the 20 different clubs on the North Shore. Glenview Prairie Paddle Club is this year’s host and will provide lunch to all the players.
To sign-up for the tournament visit http://www.platformtennis.org/tournaments/Tournaments_By_Month/CPTC-Series.htm.